Full details of the program and registration may be found here in PDF format… Jung-Lacan Cambridge 2014 programme and registration May14
- IAJS Communications, , Artistic, Books, Featured, Latest News, The Red Book: Liber Novus, The Red Book: Liber Novus, 0
From 1914 until 1930, C. G. Jung recorded, revised, rewrote, recopied and painstakingly illustrated what he considered “the numinous...
- IAJS Communications, , Featured, Latest News, 0
Routledge Cyber Monday Save 25% and Get a Free eBook! See the details here >>>
The Future of Jungian Analysis: Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats (“SWOT”)’ by Andrew SamuelsIAJS Communications, , Latest News, 0
Dear Friends, Colleagues, Students and Trainees, This communication concerns the SAP Annual Lecture on Saturday March 25th at 9-30am. The title...
- JUNGIAN INTERNATIONAL TRAINING ZÜRICH FOUNDATION presents CIVILIZATION IN TRANSITION 7June 21, 2018
- The Latest IAAP/IAJS Conference is Fast ApproachingJune 4, 2018
- Care of Souls Conference: The Cura AnimarumJune 4, 2018
- C.G. JUNG PUBLIC LECTURESMay 3, 2018
- Available now: Philosophy Activism Nature issue13May 3, 2018