- IAJS Communications, , Associations, Centers Training Institutes, Creative Projects, Featured, Latest News, Fay Lectures, Texas A&M University. jungpage.org, The McMillan Institute, 0
We are proud to announce the creation of the Frank N. McMillan, Jr., Institute for Jungian Studies at The...
IAJS Regional Japan Conference Call For Papers: Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differencesIAJS Communications, , Association News, Call for Papers, Conferences, Featured CFP, Latest Conferences, Latest News, 0
The 2019 IAJS Regional Conference, Osaka, Japan Otemon Gakuin University, Ai Campus Call for Papers November 2-3, 2019 We...
- IAJS Communications, , Latest News, Publications, 0
Available >>> //chironpublications.com/shop/unconscious-roots-creativity/
New Book by Elizabeth Brodersen Laws of Inheritance A post-Jungian study of twins and the relationship between the first and other(s)IAJS Communications, , Books, Featured, IAJS Member Publications, Latest News, 0
Imbued in interdisciplinary cross-cultural perspectives of mythical, socio-economic, literary, pedagogic and psychoanalytic representations, two archetypal, creative inheritance laws interact...
- IAJS Communications, , Creative Projects, Events, Featured, Home Page, Latest News, Latest Seminars, 0
New York Psychoanalytic Society & Institute’s Helix Center for Interdisciplinary Investigation is pleased to present Synchronicity: On the Spectrum...
- IAJS Communications, , Featured, Jungian Project, Latest News, 0
A Forum for Independent Psychotherapists workshop with Professor Andrew Samuels Saturday 26th November 2016 Registration 12.45 Workshop 1.00-3.00pm...
- Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differences The 2019 IAJS Regional Conference, Osaka, JapanJuly 14, 2019
- Call for Papers: Jungian Psychology & the Human SciencesJuly 10, 2019
- Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differencesMay 19, 2019
- Congratulations to the 2019 IAJS Book Award FinalistsMay 16, 2019
- Mourning the Dream—Amor Fati: An Illustrated Mythopoetic InquiryMay 7, 2019