New Book by Elizabeth Brodersen Laws of Inheritance A post-Jungian study of twins and the relationship between the first and other(s)IAJS Communications, , Books, Featured, IAJS Member Publications, Latest News, 0
Imbued in interdisciplinary cross-cultural perspectives of mythical, socio-economic, literary, pedagogic and psychoanalytic representations, two archetypal, creative inheritance laws interact...
- IAJS Communications, , Latest News, Dr. Hans Gros, Dr. Otto Gross, Internationaler Hans und Otto Gross Kongress, Psychoanlysis & Crimonology, 0
PSYCHOANALYSE & KRIMINOLOGIE Psychoanlysis & Crimonology LIBIDO & MACHT Libido & Power Internationaler Hans und Otto Gross Kongress, Graz,...
- IAJS Communications, , Latest News, Jonathan Chadwick, 0
Download the PDF flyer >>> LE 20 MARCH 2018 2017 SaveSave
Extended the deadline for submission of proposals for the 2015 JSSS Conference, "On Nature and the Feminine: Psychological and Cultural Reflections,"IAJS Communications, , Call for Papers, Events, Featured, Latest News, 0
Dear Friends of JSSS, JSSS President, Alexandra Fidyk has extended the deadline for submission of proposals for the 2015...
- IAJS Regional Japan Conference Call For Papers: Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differencesSeptember 8, 2018
- The 2019 IAJS Regional Conference to take place in JapanSeptember 4, 2018
- THE DESCENT OF THE SOUL: KATABASIS AND DEPTH PSYCHOLOGYSeptember 4, 2018
- Jung – Lacan DialoguesSeptember 3, 2018
- Unknowing in PracticeSeptember 2, 2018