- IAJS Communications, , Latest News, David Parker, Michael Evans, Prof Jane Bacon, Psyche in the Arts Research Network, 0
Psyche in the Arts Research NetworkSaturday 24th September 2011 University of Northampton, School of the ArtsMaidwell Building, Avenue Campus, St....
- IAJS Communications, , Latest News, depth psychological, Kevin Lu, Psychoanalytic Studies, The Possibilities and Limitations of a Jungian Approach to Psychohistory, 0
The Possibilities and Limitations of aJungian Approach to Psychohistory A Presentation By Kevin Lu Tuesday 24th May 2011 –...
DOURLEY, OMI, Fr. John Patrick Peacefully at home at the Springhurst OMI Residence, on June 22, 2018IAJS Communications, , In Memory, Latest News, 0
Dear IAJS members. John Dourley died last week. John contributed frequently to IAJS events and listserv discussions. Could you...
Activating the Client-Therapist Dyad: Embodied and Expressive Presence within the Therapeutic Alliance Speaker: Sissy LykouIAJS Communications, , Latest News, 0
ASSOCIATION OF JUNGIAN ANALYSTS, Flat 3, 7 Eton Avenue, London NW3 3EL L E A D I N G ...
- OPEN LETTER ON JUNG AND ‘AFRICANS’ PUBLISHED IN THE BRITISH JOURNAL OF PSYCHOTHERAPYNovember 22, 2018
- Jungian Literary Criticism The Essential Guide, 1st Edition By Susan RowlandOctober 30, 2018
- JSSS Conference: Chaos and Interdisciplinarity. Asheville, North Carolina 26-29 June 2019October 9, 2018
- New Book: Marian Apparitions in Cultural Contexts Applying Jungian Concepts to Mass Visions of the Virgin Mary By Valeria Céspedes MussoSeptember 24, 2018
- IAJS Regional Japan Conference Call For Papers: Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differencesSeptember 8, 2018