Feels Like Home Again traces forty years of Joel Weishaus’ natural, poetic and spiritual life, from a military post in Massachusetts, to the San Francisco of the 1960s, to the mountains of Japan and Northern California, to New Mexico’s high desert; and from modernism to the thrums of post-modernism. In this collection, Weishaus, who is mainly known as a Digital Literary Artist and literary critic, reveals deeper levels of his past and its aesthetics.
- IAJS Communications, , Braga Conference, Latest News, iaap-iajs braga conference, IV International Academic Conference of Analytical Psychology & Jungian Studies, Jung's Analytical Psychology in Conversation with a Changing World, Universidade Católica Portuguesa, 0
IV International Academic Conference of Analytical Psychology & Jungian Studies Jung’s Analytical Psychology in Conversation with a Changing World...
- IAJS Communications, , Call for Papers, Featured, Home Page, Latest Conferences, Latest News, 0
CENTRE FOR PSYCHOANALYSIS MIDDLESEX UNIVERSITY LONDON Saturday, 20 June, 2015 We invite postgraduate students and research fellows to submit...
- IAJS Communications, , IAJS Member Publications, Latest News, 0
New Book By Leslie Gardner Rhetorical analysis of texts exposes plausible ‘truths’ and presumptions implied by the writer’s presentation. In...
- Call for Papers: Technology and communication: A conference for trainees and students in Jungian psychologyMarch 18, 2019
- IAAP XXI. International Congress for Analytical Psychology Open for RegistrationMarch 14, 2019
- IAAP Invitation to the IAJS. XXI International Congress for Analytical Psychology August 25 – 30, 2019 | Vienna, AustriaMarch 6, 2019
- International Association for Jungian Studies 2020 conference to be held jointly with Duquesne University, Pittsburgh, USAMarch 1, 2019
- Taboo, Personal and Collective Representations: Origin and Positioning within Cultural Complexes by Elizabeth BrodersenFebruary 21, 2019