Please find flyer for book that emanated from IAJS feminism seminar a year or so ago – with discount (hmm – but utterly required!).
Order the book here >>> https://www.routledge.com/Feminist-Views-from-Somewhere-Post-Jungian-themes-in-feminist-theory/Gardner-Gray/p/book/9781138897823
USE DISCOUNT IRK71 AT CHECKOUT.
Many members are included not only with longer pieces but also you will find members’ comments from the forum itself (all published in the book were agreeable to being there).
Plans for the feminism and analytical psychology conference progress, taking place at new time early summer 2017 (not to conflict with JSSS conference) in London. More on that as it goes.
We consider this boook truly an IAJS production. With best wishes, and happy new year, from Leslie Gardner and Frances Gray. (travelling….)
- IAJS Communications, , Latest News, 0
“On the Doorstep of the Castle”—An exploration into the role of the feminine in spiritual, political, and relational realms...
- IAJS Communications, , Events, Latest News, 0
Powered by Eventbrite
- New book “Interpretation in Jungian Analysis: Art and Technique” by Mark WinbornJuly 14, 2018
- We are sad to announce the passing of Marion Woodman on July 9 2018July 10, 2018
- DOURLEY, OMI, Fr. John Patrick Peacefully at home at the Springhurst OMI Residence, on June 22, 2018July 3, 2018
- JUNGIAN INTERNATIONAL TRAINING ZÜRICH FOUNDATION presents CIVILIZATION IN TRANSITION 7June 21, 2018
- The Latest IAAP/IAJS Conference is Fast ApproachingJune 4, 2018