New Book by Elizabeth Brodersen Laws of Inheritance A post-Jungian study of twins and the relationship between the first and other(s)IAJS Communications, , Books, Featured, IAJS Member Publications, Latest News, 0
Imbued in interdisciplinary cross-cultural perspectives of mythical, socio-economic, literary, pedagogic and psychoanalytic representations, two archetypal, creative inheritance laws interact...
New Book: Moments of Meeting in Psychoanalysis: Interaction and Change in the Therapeutic Encounter Edited by Susan LordIAJS Communications, , Books, Featured, Latest News, 0
Dear IAJS Colleagues: Announcing the publication of “Moments of Meeting in Psychoanalysis: Interaction and Change in the Therapeutic Encounter”...
- IAJS Communications, , Artistic, Books, Featured, Latest News, The Red Book: Liber Novus, The Red Book: Liber Novus, 0
From 1914 until 1930, C. G. Jung recorded, revised, rewrote, recopied and painstakingly illustrated what he considered “the numinous...
New Book: Freud’s ‘Outstanding’ Colleague/Jung’s ‘Twin Brother’ The suppressed psychoanalytic and political significance of Otto Gross By Gottfried M. HeuerIAJS Communications, , Books, IAJS Member Publications, 0
Otto Gross was the first analyst to link his work with radical politics, connecting inner, personal transformation with outer,...
- IAJS Communications, , Books, Culture, Featured, IAJS Member Publications, Latest News, A NEW THERAPY FOR POLITICS, Andrew Samuels, 0
Andrew Samuels has established an international practice as a political consultant, working with senior politicians, political parties and activist...
- Call for Papers: Technology and communication: A conference for trainees and students in Jungian psychologyMarch 18, 2019
- IAAP XXI. International Congress for Analytical Psychology Open for RegistrationMarch 14, 2019
- IAAP Invitation to the IAJS. XXI International Congress for Analytical Psychology August 25 – 30, 2019 | Vienna, AustriaMarch 6, 2019
- International Association for Jungian Studies 2020 conference to be held jointly with Duquesne University, Pittsburgh, USAMarch 1, 2019
- Taboo, Personal and Collective Representations: Origin and Positioning within Cultural Complexes by Elizabeth BrodersenFebruary 21, 2019