- IAJS Communications, , Books, IAJS Member Publications, 0
An essential resource for students and researchers interested in Jungian approaches to film The Routledge International Handbook of Jungian Film...
- IAJS Communications, , Books, 0
Description How does Jung model his psychology on Plato’s philosophy? The Platonic Jung gives us a clear look at the remarkable...
- Steven Herrmann, , Books, Alexander von Humboldt, C. G. Jung, Emily Dickinson, Herman Melville, shamanism, Spiritual Democracy, Walt Whitman, William James, 0
Exploring what the author calls the “shaman-poets”—Walt Whitman, Herman Melville, and Emily Dickinson—this book demonstrates how far ahead of...
New Book Symptom, Symbol, and the Other of Language A Jungian Interpretation of the Linguistic Turn By Bret AldermanIAJS Communications, , Books, Featured, Home Page, Latest News, Publications, 0
Every statement about language is also a statement by and about psyche. Guided by this primary assumption, and inspired...
- Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differences The 2019 IAJS Regional Conference, Osaka, JapanJuly 14, 2019
- Call for Papers: Jungian Psychology & the Human SciencesJuly 10, 2019
- Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differencesMay 19, 2019
- Congratulations to the 2019 IAJS Book Award FinalistsMay 16, 2019
- Mourning the Dream—Amor Fati: An Illustrated Mythopoetic InquiryMay 7, 2019