- Steven Herrmann, , Books, IAJS Member Publications, Alexander von Humboldt, Jungian psychology, Oakland, Religious Equality, Spiritual Democracy, William James, 0
Exploring what the author calls the “shaman-poets” Walt Whitman, Herman Melville, and Emily Dickinson—this book demonstrates how far ahead...
- IAJS Communications, , Books, 0
Description How does Jung model his psychology on Plato’s philosophy? The Platonic Jung gives us a clear look at the remarkable...
- IAJS Communications, , Books, Latest News, 0
Toni Wolff and C. G. Jung: A Collaboration is the first comprehensive account of the personal and professional collaboration between...
- IAJS Communications, , Books, Creative Projects, Featured, IAJS Member Publications, DestinyOS, Dr Michael Glock, Way Forward Engineering, 0
I’m pleased to announce my book is out. It is designed for teenagers, college age adults, young professionals, entrepreneurs...
New Book: Moments of Meeting in Psychoanalysis: Interaction and Change in the Therapeutic Encounter Edited by Susan LordIAJS Communications, , Books, Featured, Latest News, 0
Dear IAJS Colleagues: Announcing the publication of “Moments of Meeting in Psychoanalysis: Interaction and Change in the Therapeutic Encounter”...
- IAJS Communications, , Books, Culture, Featured, IAJS Member Publications, Latest News, A NEW THERAPY FOR POLITICS, Andrew Samuels, 0
Andrew Samuels has established an international practice as a political consultant, working with senior politicians, political parties and activist...
- OPEN LETTER ON JUNG AND ‘AFRICANS’ PUBLISHED IN THE BRITISH JOURNAL OF PSYCHOTHERAPYNovember 22, 2018
- Jungian Literary Criticism The Essential Guide, 1st Edition By Susan RowlandOctober 30, 2018
- JSSS Conference: Chaos and Interdisciplinarity. Asheville, North Carolina 26-29 June 2019October 9, 2018
- New Book: Marian Apparitions in Cultural Contexts Applying Jungian Concepts to Mass Visions of the Virgin Mary By Valeria Céspedes MussoSeptember 24, 2018
- IAJS Regional Japan Conference Call For Papers: Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differencesSeptember 8, 2018