Taboo, Personal and Collective Representations: Origin and Positioning within Cultural Complexes by Elizabeth BrodersenIAJS Communications, , Books, Featured, IAJS Member Publications, Latest News, 0
Taboo, Personal and Collective Representations examines the symbolic nature of taboo, asking what is the purpose of a taboo and...
- IAJS Communications, , IAJS Member Publications, Latest News, Chiron Publications, 0
Turbulent Times, Creative Minds: Erich Neumann and C.G. Jung in Relationship (1933-1960) $32.00–$75.00 This volume of essays by well-known...
- IAJS Communications, , eBooks, IAJS Member Publications, Latest News, Publications, Scholarship, 0
by Diego Pignatelli Spinazzola Primordial Psyche (iUniverse 2011) introduces innovative perspectives to personality disorders and their connection with the...
- Congratulations to the 2019 IAJS Book Award FinalistsMay 16, 2019
- Mourning the Dream—Amor Fati: An Illustrated Mythopoetic InquiryMay 7, 2019
- Call for Papers: Technology and communication: A conference for trainees and students in Jungian psychologyMarch 18, 2019
- IAAP XXI. International Congress for Analytical Psychology Open for RegistrationMarch 14, 2019
- IAAP Invitation to the IAJS. XXI International Congress for Analytical Psychology August 25 – 30, 2019 | Vienna, AustriaMarch 6, 2019