- Bonnie Bright, , Audio Resources, Creative Projects, Latest News, Bonnie Bright, ecopsychology, Frankenstein, mythology, Romanyshyn, 0
Sharing a recent audio interview: “The Ecological Crisis and the Image of Frankenstein” Mary Shelley’s story haunts our time...
New Book Symptom, Symbol, and the Other of Language A Jungian Interpretation of the Linguistic Turn By Bret AldermanIAJS Communications, , Books, Featured, Home Page, Latest News, Publications, 0
Every statement about language is also a statement by and about psyche. Guided by this primary assumption, and inspired...
- IAJS Communications, , Latest Conferences, Latest News, 0
International Conference Association of Humanistic Psychology (AHP) and Humanistic Integrative Psychotherapy College (HIPC) Joint Conference International Humanistic Psychology Conference: ...
- IAJS Communications, , Courses, Highlights, Home Page, Latest News, Shakespeare in Depth, Susan Rowland, 0
This is a unique opportunity to explore Shakespeare in the context of depth psychology, archetype, myth, and self-exploration. Susan...
- OPEN LETTER ON JUNG AND ‘AFRICANS’ PUBLISHED IN THE BRITISH JOURNAL OF PSYCHOTHERAPYNovember 22, 2018
- Jungian Literary Criticism The Essential Guide, 1st Edition By Susan RowlandOctober 30, 2018
- JSSS Conference: Chaos and Interdisciplinarity. Asheville, North Carolina 26-29 June 2019October 9, 2018
- New Book: Marian Apparitions in Cultural Contexts Applying Jungian Concepts to Mass Visions of the Virgin Mary By Valeria Céspedes MussoSeptember 24, 2018
- IAJS Regional Japan Conference Call For Papers: Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differencesSeptember 8, 2018