Creative Suffering and the Wounded Healer
Cultures & identities in Transition
Body, Mind and Healing After Jung
- IAJS Communications, , Uncategorized, Arts and Nature, Carl G. Jung, cultural practice, Culture and Society, depth psychology, eco-psychology, iajs, iajs routledge, International journal of Jungian Studies, Jung studies, Jungian media studies, Jungian psychology, jungian psychotherapy, jungian sandplay, Jungian Scholarship, Jungian studies, Jungian therapy, Literature and the Unconscious, On the Edge: Psyche in Ethics, post jungian, post jungian scholarship, post modern psychology, psychology of the unconscious, The International Association of Jungian Studies, 0
Next International JSSS Conference in Chicago, IL. Psyche and Society: The Work of the Unconscious 12th Annual Conference of...
- IAJS Communications, , Uncategorized, Daniel Andersen, Donald Fredericksen, Elizabeth Brodersen, IAJS Contact information, Joel Weishaus, Kevin Lu, Leslie Gardner, Mark Saban, Michael Glock, Stephani Stephens, 0
For further information about the IAJS please contact Elizabeth Brodersen or Leslie Gardner. To report or address any issues...
- IAJS Communications, , Uncategorized, anima mundi, ANTIMONY, archetypal psychology, David Tacey, Hillman and Analytical Psychology, James Hillman, Toward A New Animism: Jung, 0
Dear Colleagues, The Executive Committee is pleased to launch the first seminar in the Issues in Jungian Psychology Series...
- Congratulations to the 2019 IAJS Book Award FinalistsMay 16, 2019
- Mourning the Dream—Amor Fati: An Illustrated Mythopoetic InquiryMay 7, 2019
- Call for Papers: Technology and communication: A conference for trainees and students in Jungian psychologyMarch 18, 2019
- IAAP XXI. International Congress for Analytical Psychology Open for RegistrationMarch 14, 2019
- IAAP Invitation to the IAJS. XXI International Congress for Analytical Psychology August 25 – 30, 2019 | Vienna, AustriaMarch 6, 2019