Dear Daniel,I really like your chapter and good for you for taking on Peterson so cogently and in such a fair minded scholarly manner. Here are a couple of preliminary thoughts. 1) Peterson seems like a symptom of a crisis in masculinity and in academia; a reaction to loss of unchallenged cultural power as male, white and a professor in a university….
- Call for papers: The International Jungian ConferenceOctober 20, 2019
- Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differencesOctober 19, 2019
- Guilford Press Offers IAJS Members 20% DiscountSeptember 30, 2019
- Call for Papers: Jungian Psychology & the Human SciencesAugust 30, 2019
- The International Journal of Jungian Studies (IJJS)August 30, 2019