Dear IAJS Members:
Rhetorical Investigations G. B. Vico and C. G. Jung By Leslie Gardner, Director, Artellus Limited, UKIAJS Communications, , Featured, IAJS Member Publications, Latest News, Latest Research, Publications, Scholarship, 0
Rhetorical analysis of texts exposes plausible ‘truths’ and presumptions implied by the writer’s presentation. In this volume, Leslie Gardner...
- IAJS Communications, , Latest News, depth psychological, Kevin Lu, Psychoanalytic Studies, The Possibilities and Limitations of a Jungian Approach to Psychohistory, 0
The Possibilities and Limitations of aJungian Approach to Psychohistory A Presentation By Kevin Lu Tuesday 24th May 2011 –...
- Call for Papers: Jungian Psychology & the Human SciencesAugust 30, 2019
- The International Journal of Jungian Studies (IJJS)August 30, 2019
- Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differences The 2019 IAJS Regional Conference, Osaka, JapanJuly 14, 2019
- Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differencesMay 19, 2019
- Congratulations to the 2019 IAJS Book Award FinalistsMay 16, 2019