Publication Date: April 1, 2012
This collection embraces a range of lively and informed discussions of important themes in contemporary psychoanalytic discourse. The chapters grow out of presentations at Psychoanalysis, Culture and Society, a conference organised by the Centre for Psychoanalysis, Middlesex University, for post-graduate students and research fellows. The essays demonstrate that the future of psychoanalytic studies is full of promise.
Why do we remember some movies for a lifetime while others are quickly forgotten? Movies are more than simple entertainment…IAJS Communications, , Film & Media, Jungian Project, Latest News, 0
Jungian Archetype in Film is a three-part series which explores how archetypes—the hero, anima/animus and the shadow—manifest in film...
- Call for Papers: Jungian Psychology & the Human SciencesAugust 30, 2019
- The International Journal of Jungian Studies (IJJS)August 30, 2019
- Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differences The 2019 IAJS Regional Conference, Osaka, JapanJuly 14, 2019
- Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differencesMay 19, 2019
- Congratulations to the 2019 IAJS Book Award FinalistsMay 16, 2019