the Date: joint IAAP/IAJS Conference
- IAJS Communications, , Latest Conferences, Latest News, 0
London, July 15 — 16, 2016 Venue: Freud Museum, 20 Maresfield Gardens, London NW3 5SX (www.freud.org.uk): Freud’s final home...
- IAJS Communications, , Latest News, depth psychological, Kevin Lu, Psychoanalytic Studies, The Possibilities and Limitations of a Jungian Approach to Psychohistory, 0
The Possibilities and Limitations of aJungian Approach to Psychohistory A Presentation By Kevin Lu Tuesday 24th May 2011 –...
- IAJS Communications, , Latest News, 0
FIRST ANNOUNCEMENT Dependence, Independence, and Interdependence: Psychoanalytic Perspectives This one-day conference brings together sociological, philosophical, and psychoanalytic perspectives to...
- OPEN LETTER ON JUNG AND ‘AFRICANS’ PUBLISHED IN THE BRITISH JOURNAL OF PSYCHOTHERAPYNovember 22, 2018
- Jungian Literary Criticism The Essential Guide, 1st Edition By Susan RowlandOctober 30, 2018
- JSSS Conference: Chaos and Interdisciplinarity. Asheville, North Carolina 26-29 June 2019October 9, 2018
- New Book: Marian Apparitions in Cultural Contexts Applying Jungian Concepts to Mass Visions of the Virgin Mary By Valeria Céspedes MussoSeptember 24, 2018
- IAJS Regional Japan Conference Call For Papers: Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differencesSeptember 8, 2018