‘Terrors of Growing Old – Ageism in Therapeutic Care with Older People (Paul Terry, Consultant Clinical Psychologist, Hertfordshire)IAJS Communications, , Latest News, Centre for Psychoanalytic Studies, Paul Terry, Specialty Lead for Older People, Terrors of Growing Old, Therapeutic Care with Older People, 0
Centre for Psychoanalytic Studies Friday 25 November 2011 Open Seminar (Southend Campus) ‘Terrors of Growing Old – Ageism...
- IAJS Communications, , Latest News, Programs, 0
Dear colleagues, Just to let you know that applications are now open for the one-year Masters programme in ‘Refugee Care’ that the University...
- IAJS Communications, , Blog, Discussion List, Featured, Home Page, Latest News, Membership Issues, Membership Operations, 0
Please follow this link to peruse the nominees. Online elections will be opened Oct 15 to 26th. //jungianstudies.org/?p=3180 The...
- IAJS Communications, , Latest News, 0
From the Gnosis Archives With publication of the Red Book, irrefutable evidence is presented of Jung’s deep relationship to...
- IAJS Communications, , Featured, Home Page, IAJS Member Publications, Latest News, 0
This book investigates consciousness as an emergent state arising from the global functioning of the brain and the body....
- Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differences The 2019 IAJS Regional Conference, Osaka, JapanJuly 14, 2019
- Call for Papers: Jungian Psychology & the Human SciencesJuly 10, 2019
- Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differencesMay 19, 2019
- Congratulations to the 2019 IAJS Book Award FinalistsMay 16, 2019
- Mourning the Dream—Amor Fati: An Illustrated Mythopoetic InquiryMay 7, 2019