Alchemy was both a technological practice and a spiritual way of approaching and philosophically understanding the world. Of particular...
IAJS Communications, , Home Page, Latest News, Publications, Alchemy, Analytical Psychology, Diego Pignatelli Spinazzola, Jungian studies, Reflecting on – Symbols of Transformation, 0
I would like to announce that my new book Jung e l’alchimia is being released (in Italian). It contains...
- Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differences The 2019 IAJS Regional Conference, Osaka, JapanJuly 14, 2019
- Call for Papers: Jungian Psychology & the Human SciencesJuly 10, 2019
- Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differencesMay 19, 2019
- Congratulations to the 2019 IAJS Book Award FinalistsMay 16, 2019
- Mourning the Dream—Amor Fati: An Illustrated Mythopoetic InquiryMay 7, 2019