Don’t miss this chance to learn from two people who were close to James Hillman in this special 1-hour...
Bonnie Bright, , Audio Resources, archetypal psychology, detective fiction, goddess, Jungian, Susan Rowland, 0
Sharing a fascinating new interview/depth discussion, “The Return of the Goddesses—in Mysteries!”—Susan Rowland in conversation with Bonnie Bright about...
IAJS Communications, , Latest News, archetypal psychology, Estudos em Psicologia Imaginal, Himma Groups, James Hillman, Marcus Quintaes, Rubicon Crossings Jungian, Studies in Imaginal Psychology, Travessias Junguianas, Why Archetypal Psychology?, Wolfgang Giegerich, 0
This is the first communication about the event in honor of 40 years of Archetypal Psychology to be held...
IAJS Communications, , Uncategorized, anima mundi, ANTIMONY, archetypal psychology, David Tacey, Hillman and Analytical Psychology, James Hillman, Toward A New Animism: Jung, 0
Dear Colleagues, The Executive Committee is pleased to launch the first seminar in the Issues in Jungian Psychology Series...
- Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differences The 2019 IAJS Regional Conference, Osaka, JapanJuly 14, 2019
- Call for Papers: Jungian Psychology & the Human SciencesJuly 10, 2019
- Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differencesMay 19, 2019
- Congratulations to the 2019 IAJS Book Award FinalistsMay 16, 2019
- Mourning the Dream—Amor Fati: An Illustrated Mythopoetic InquiryMay 7, 2019