Dear All, Now that Robert is back and we are talking Jung and religion, I would like to announce...
IAJS Communications, , Uncategorized, anima mundi, ANTIMONY, archetypal psychology, David Tacey, Hillman and Analytical Psychology, James Hillman, Toward A New Animism: Jung, 0
Dear Colleagues, The Executive Committee is pleased to launch the first seminar in the Issues in Jungian Psychology Series...
IAJS Communications, , Uncategorized, Alberto Lima, Andrew Samuels, cgjungpage website, David Tacey, Denis Ramos, Don Fredericksen, founders of IAJS, IAAP/IAJS held at Texas A & M University 2005, IAJS independent conference held at the University of Greenwich (UK), iajs promoting scholarship relating Analytical Psychology, Ien Hazebroek-Buijs, international association that could facilitate scholarly exchange, jung in arts and humanities, Jungian analysts, Jungian studies, Jungian world, Lucy Huskinson, Shoji Muramoto, Susan Rowland, virtual community of Jungian scholars, 0
A Brief Account of The International Association for Jungian Studies (IAJS): 2003-6 The International Association for Jungian Studies was...
- Jung`s Red Book for our Time: Searching for Soul under Postmodern Conditions Vol. 1November 10, 2017
- 160 people coming to Analysis and Activism 3October 31, 2017
- Tom Kirsch In MemoryOctober 31, 2017
- New Book: Sexual Revolutions by Gottfried HeuerOctober 27, 2017
- Save the Date announcement: Displacements: Inner and OuterOctober 21, 2017