Dear All, Now that Robert is back and we are talking Jung and religion, I would like to announce...
IAJS Communications, , Uncategorized, anima mundi, ANTIMONY, archetypal psychology, David Tacey, Hillman and Analytical Psychology, James Hillman, Toward A New Animism: Jung, 0
Dear Colleagues, The Executive Committee is pleased to launch the first seminar in the Issues in Jungian Psychology Series...
IAJS Communications, , Uncategorized, Alberto Lima, Andrew Samuels, cgjungpage website, David Tacey, Denis Ramos, Don Fredericksen, founders of IAJS, IAAP/IAJS held at Texas A & M University 2005, IAJS independent conference held at the University of Greenwich (UK), iajs promoting scholarship relating Analytical Psychology, Ien Hazebroek-Buijs, international association that could facilitate scholarly exchange, jung in arts and humanities, Jungian analysts, Jungian studies, Jungian world, Lucy Huskinson, Shoji Muramoto, Susan Rowland, virtual community of Jungian scholars, 0
A Brief Account of The International Association for Jungian Studies (IAJS): 2003-6 The International Association for Jungian Studies was...
- OPEN LETTER ON JUNG AND ‘AFRICANS’ PUBLISHED IN THE BRITISH JOURNAL OF PSYCHOTHERAPYNovember 22, 2018
- Jungian Literary Criticism The Essential Guide, 1st Edition By Susan RowlandOctober 30, 2018
- JSSS Conference: Chaos and Interdisciplinarity. Asheville, North Carolina 26-29 June 2019October 9, 2018
- New Book: Marian Apparitions in Cultural Contexts Applying Jungian Concepts to Mass Visions of the Virgin Mary By Valeria Céspedes MussoSeptember 24, 2018
- IAJS Regional Japan Conference Call For Papers: Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differencesSeptember 8, 2018