Dr. Jeff Kiehl has been a climate scientist for almost 40 years—but he has a unique take on the...
If you long to engage with others who are passionate about what's happening to our planet, and to immerse yourself in a depth perspective, please join the 6-week symposium and fundraiser for Depth Psychology Alliance, featuring:—12 expert interviews with depth psychologists, psychotherapists, scientist, anthropologists and educators, plus —written transcripts and —6 weekly online video discussion groupsSliding scale from $179 to $29 for approximately 18 hours of content, additional articles from the presenters, and much more:Presenters include:Steve Aizenstat Jerome Bernstein Michael Conforti Susan Rowland Jeffrey Kiehl Robert Romanyshyn Veronica Goodchild Susannah Benson Erel Shalit Sally Gillespie Jonathan Marshall Nancy Swift FurlottiPlease join guest hosts Toko-pa Turner and Mark Sipowicz with Symposium Creator, Bonnie Bright, and others starting January 19 to support Depth Psychology Alliance while engaging the world with soul: //www.depthpsychologyalliance.com/events/6-week-symposium-earth-climate-dreams-depth-psychological-reflect
Bonnie Bright, , Latest News, Video Resources, ecopsychology, nature, witnessing, 0
New Interview for Depth Insights™: Megan Hollingsworth M.S. joins Bonnie Bright to discuss Megan’s work on ex·tinc·tion wit·ness, a...
Bonnie Bright, , Audio Resources, Creative Projects, Latest News, Bonnie Bright, ecopsychology, Frankenstein, mythology, Romanyshyn, 0
Sharing a recent audio interview: “The Ecological Crisis and the Image of Frankenstein” Mary Shelley’s story haunts our time...
- Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differencesMay 19, 2019
- Congratulations to the 2019 IAJS Book Award FinalistsMay 16, 2019
- Mourning the Dream—Amor Fati: An Illustrated Mythopoetic InquiryMay 7, 2019
- Call for Papers: Technology and communication: A conference for trainees and students in Jungian psychologyMarch 18, 2019
- IAAP XXI. International Congress for Analytical Psychology Open for RegistrationMarch 14, 2019