House: the Wounded Healer on Television (Routledge 2010) employs a Jungian perspective to examine the psychological construction of the...
IAJS Communications, , Uncategorized, CG Jung in the Humanities, House: the Wounded Healer on Television, Perpetual Adolescence, Tim Burton: The Monster and the Crowd, 0
A True Note on a Slack String The Poetry of Patrick Kavanagh and the Psychology of Carl Jung: An...
- SAVE THE DATES! Upcoming IAJS Online SeminarsFebruary 14, 2019
- Call for papers: IAJS 2020 Conference: Jungian PSychology and the Human Sciences.February 12, 2019
- OPEN LETTER ON JUNG AND ‘AFRICANS’ PUBLISHED IN THE BRITISH JOURNAL OF PSYCHOTHERAPYNovember 22, 2018
- Jungian Literary Criticism The Essential Guide, 1st Edition By Susan RowlandOctober 30, 2018
- JSSS Conference: Chaos and Interdisciplinarity. Asheville, North Carolina 26-29 June 2019October 9, 2018