Open for Registration! Encountering the Other: Within us, between us and in the world Hosted by the Austrian Association of...
Call for Participation: XXI International Congress for Analytical Psychology August 25 – 30, 2019, Vienna, AustriaIAJS Communications, , Call for Papers, Conferences, IAAP, 0
The site for the congress is The University of Vienna INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION FOR ANALYTICAL PSYCHOLOGY INTERNATIONALE GESELLSCHAFT FÜR ANALYTISCHE...
IAJS Communications, , Uncategorized, Analytical (Jungian) Psychology in University programmes, Analytical Psychology, Andrew Samuels, archetypal alchemical union, Centre for Psychoanalytic Studies, Centre for Psychoanalytic Studies of the University of Essex, IAAP, International Academic Conference of Analytical Psychology, International Association of Academic Jungian Studies, jungian academic Research, Jungian clinical/analytic practice, Jungian perspectives, marginalised groups, Renos Papadopoulos, 0
IAJS: A Brief Historical Account of its Inception In July 1995 Renos Papadopoulos and Andrew Samuels were appointed professors...
- Call for Papers: Technology and communication: A conference for trainees and students in Jungian psychologyMarch 18, 2019
- IAAP XXI. International Congress for Analytical Psychology Open for RegistrationMarch 14, 2019
- IAAP Invitation to the IAJS. XXI International Congress for Analytical Psychology August 25 – 30, 2019 | Vienna, AustriaMarch 6, 2019
- International Association for Jungian Studies 2020 conference to be held jointly with Duquesne University, Pittsburgh, USAMarch 1, 2019
- Taboo, Personal and Collective Representations: Origin and Positioning within Cultural Complexes by Elizabeth BrodersenFebruary 21, 2019