Don’t miss this chance to learn from two people who were close to James Hillman in this special 1-hour...
IAJS Communications, , Latest News, archetypal psychology, Estudos em Psicologia Imaginal, Himma Groups, James Hillman, Marcus Quintaes, Rubicon Crossings Jungian, Studies in Imaginal Psychology, Travessias Junguianas, Why Archetypal Psychology?, Wolfgang Giegerich, 0
This is the first communication about the event in honor of 40 years of Archetypal Psychology to be held...
IAJS Communications, , Uncategorized, Elizabeth Brodersen, George Hogenson, IAJS Seminars, James Hillman, John Izod, Maryanne Barone-Chapman, Scott Feaster, Steve Myers, Warren Colman, 0
IAJS membership includes access to the global discussion list. Various seminars are conducted throughout each year. The seminars run...
IAJS Communications, , Uncategorized, anima mundi, ANTIMONY, archetypal psychology, David Tacey, Hillman and Analytical Psychology, James Hillman, Toward A New Animism: Jung, 0
Dear Colleagues, The Executive Committee is pleased to launch the first seminar in the Issues in Jungian Psychology Series...
- Jungian Psychology East & West: Encountering DifferencesAugust 13, 2018
- JUNGIAN PSYCHOLOGY & THE HUMAN SCIENCES: AN INTERDISCIPLINARY CONFERENCEAugust 13, 2018
- Summary of the Joint IAAP-IAJS Frankfurt Conference 2-5 August 2018.August 12, 2018
- EXPLORING FREUD’S WORLD with Chris DowningAugust 9, 2018
- New Book: Lacan on Psychosis From Theory to Praxis Edited by Jon Mills & David L. DowningJuly 30, 2018