Exploring what the author calls the “shaman-poets” Walt Whitman, Herman Melville, and Emily Dickinson—this book demonstrates how far ahead...
Steven Herrmann, , Books, Alexander von Humboldt, C. G. Jung, Emily Dickinson, Herman Melville, shamanism, Spiritual Democracy, Walt Whitman, William James, 0
Exploring what the author calls the “shaman-poets”—Walt Whitman, Herman Melville, and Emily Dickinson—this book demonstrates how far ahead of...
- Call for Papers: Technology and communication: A conference for trainees and students in Jungian psychologyMarch 18, 2019
- IAAP XXI. International Congress for Analytical Psychology Open for RegistrationMarch 14, 2019
- IAAP Invitation to the IAJS. XXI International Congress for Analytical Psychology August 25 – 30, 2019 | Vienna, AustriaMarch 6, 2019
- International Association for Jungian Studies 2020 conference to be held jointly with Duquesne University, Pittsburgh, USAMarch 1, 2019
- Taboo, Personal and Collective Representations: Origin and Positioning within Cultural Complexes by Elizabeth BrodersenFebruary 21, 2019