The essays in this volume are geared to the recognition that the posthumous publication of The Red Book: Liber Novus by C....
IAJS Communications, , Artistic, Books, Featured, Latest News, The Red Book: Liber Novus, The Red Book: Liber Novus, 0
From 1914 until 1930, C. G. Jung recorded, revised, rewrote, recopied and painstakingly illustrated what he considered “the numinous...
- Jungian Psychology East & West: Encountering DifferencesAugust 13, 2018
- JUNGIAN PSYCHOLOGY & THE HUMAN SCIENCES: AN INTERDISCIPLINARY CONFERENCEAugust 13, 2018
- Summary of the Joint IAAP-IAJS Frankfurt Conference 2-5 August 2018.August 12, 2018
- EXPLORING FREUD’S WORLD with Chris DowningAugust 9, 2018
- New Book: Lacan on Psychosis From Theory to Praxis Edited by Jon Mills & David L. DowningJuly 30, 2018