The essays in this volume are geared to the recognition that the posthumous publication of The Red Book: Liber Novus by C....
IAJS Communications, , Artistic, Books, Featured, Latest News, The Red Book: Liber Novus, The Red Book: Liber Novus, 0
From 1914 until 1930, C. G. Jung recorded, revised, rewrote, recopied and painstakingly illustrated what he considered “the numinous...
- JSSS Conference: Chaos and Interdisciplinarity. Asheville, North Carolina 26-29 June 2019October 9, 2018
- New Book: Marian Apparitions in Cultural Contexts Applying Jungian Concepts to Mass Visions of the Virgin Mary By Valeria Céspedes MussoSeptember 24, 2018
- IAJS Regional Japan Conference Call For Papers: Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differencesSeptember 8, 2018
- The 2019 IAJS Regional Conference to take place in JapanSeptember 4, 2018
- THE DESCENT OF THE SOUL: KATABASIS AND DEPTH PSYCHOLOGYSeptember 4, 2018