(In collaboration with CTAR (University of Essex), Tavistock Clinic and UNHCR) How host society responses can impact the mental...
IAJS Communications, , Latest News, Latest Seminars, Debbie Stewart, University of Essex, WHY CAN’T THEY LEARN, WHY WON’T THEY BEHAVE, 0
WHY CAN’T THEY LEARN, WHY WON’T THEY BEHAVE? FRIDAY 23RD SEPTEMBER 2011 University of Essex, Southend Campus, Friday...
IAJS Communications, , Latest News, Centre for Psychoanalytic Studies, MA in Jungian, post-Jungian studies, Psychotherapeutic practitioners, University of Essex, 0
Centre for Psychoanalytic Studies <http://www.essex.ac.uk/centres/psycho/> | Course details <http://www.essex.ac.uk/centres/psycho/prospective/pg/ma_jungian_studies.aspx> A unique and internationally acclaimed MA, this course is designed...
- New Book: Trolling with the Fisher King by Paul PinesJanuary 15, 2018
- The Australasian Association of Philosophy Article Collection FREEJanuary 15, 2018
- JPA’s upcoming conference: DISPLACEMENTS: INNER AND OUTER has been rescheduledDecember 15, 2017
- New Book: Temporality and Shame: Perspectives from Psychoanalysis and Philosophy by Ladson Hinton, Hessel WillemsenDecember 14, 2017
- TEACHING AND TRANSFORMATION by Bernie NevilleDecember 10, 2017