(In collaboration with CTAR (University of Essex), Tavistock Clinic and UNHCR) How host society responses can impact the mental...
IAJS Communications, , Latest News, Latest Seminars, Debbie Stewart, University of Essex, WHY CAN’T THEY LEARN, WHY WON’T THEY BEHAVE, 0
WHY CAN’T THEY LEARN, WHY WON’T THEY BEHAVE? FRIDAY 23RD SEPTEMBER 2011 University of Essex, Southend Campus, Friday...
IAJS Communications, , Latest News, Centre for Psychoanalytic Studies, MA in Jungian, post-Jungian studies, Psychotherapeutic practitioners, University of Essex, 0
Centre for Psychoanalytic Studies <http://www.essex.ac.uk/centres/psycho/> | Course details <http://www.essex.ac.uk/centres/psycho/prospective/pg/ma_jungian_studies.aspx> A unique and internationally acclaimed MA, this course is designed...
- Jungian Psychology East & West: Encountering DifferencesAugust 13, 2018
- JUNGIAN PSYCHOLOGY & THE HUMAN SCIENCES: AN INTERDISCIPLINARY CONFERENCEAugust 13, 2018
- Summary of the Joint IAAP-IAJS Frankfurt Conference 2-5 August 2018.August 12, 2018
- EXPLORING FREUD’S WORLD with Chris DowningAugust 9, 2018
- New Book: Lacan on Psychosis From Theory to Praxis Edited by Jon Mills & David L. DowningJuly 30, 2018