(In collaboration with CTAR (University of Essex), Tavistock Clinic and UNHCR) How host society responses can impact the mental...
IAJS Communications, , Latest News, Latest Seminars, Debbie Stewart, University of Essex, WHY CAN’T THEY LEARN, WHY WON’T THEY BEHAVE, 0
WHY CAN’T THEY LEARN, WHY WON’T THEY BEHAVE? FRIDAY 23RD SEPTEMBER 2011 University of Essex, Southend Campus, Friday...
IAJS Communications, , Latest News, Centre for Psychoanalytic Studies, MA in Jungian, post-Jungian studies, Psychotherapeutic practitioners, University of Essex, 0
Centre for Psychoanalytic Studies <http://www.essex.ac.uk/centres/psycho/> | Course details <http://www.essex.ac.uk/centres/psycho/prospective/pg/ma_jungian_studies.aspx> A unique and internationally acclaimed MA, this course is designed...
- OPEN LETTER ON JUNG AND ‘AFRICANS’ PUBLISHED IN THE BRITISH JOURNAL OF PSYCHOTHERAPYNovember 22, 2018
- Jungian Literary Criticism The Essential Guide, 1st Edition By Susan RowlandOctober 30, 2018
- JSSS Conference: Chaos and Interdisciplinarity. Asheville, North Carolina 26-29 June 2019October 9, 2018
- New Book: Marian Apparitions in Cultural Contexts Applying Jungian Concepts to Mass Visions of the Virgin Mary By Valeria Céspedes MussoSeptember 24, 2018
- IAJS Regional Japan Conference Call For Papers: Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differencesSeptember 8, 2018