Outpatient Treatment of Psychosis: Psychodynamic Approaches to Evidence-Based Practice by David Downing (Editor), Jon Mills (Editor)IAJS Communications, , Books, Featured, IAJS Member Publications, 0
Dear All Myself (John Mills) and David Downing have just published a book called, Outpatient Treatment of Psychosis with Karnac publishers. Two...
NEW BOOK RELEASE! Somatic Cinema The relationship between body and screen – a Jungian perspective By Luke HockleyIAJS Communications, , Creative Projects, Featured, Home Page, IAJS Member Publications, Latest Research, 0
“Drawing on Jung’s assertion that body and mind are indivisible, Luke Hockley develops a masterly analysis of the complex...
- IAJS Communications, , IAJS Member Publications, Membership Operations, 0
A True Note on a Slack String The Poetry of Patrick Kavanagh and the Psychology of Carl Jung: An...
- IAJS Communications, , IAJS Member Publications, Latest News, Chiron Publications, 0
Turbulent Times, Creative Minds: Erich Neumann and C.G. Jung in Relationship (1933-1960) $32.00–$75.00 This volume of essays by well-known...
- Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differences The 2019 IAJS Regional Conference, Osaka, JapanJuly 14, 2019
- Call for Papers: Jungian Psychology & the Human SciencesJuly 10, 2019
- Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differencesMay 19, 2019
- Congratulations to the 2019 IAJS Book Award FinalistsMay 16, 2019
- Mourning the Dream—Amor Fati: An Illustrated Mythopoetic InquiryMay 7, 2019