All links to external sites will open into a new browser window. We invite members’ suggestions of relevant accreditted training courses rules concerning this website.
- Association of Independent Psychotherapists
- Association of Jungian Analysts
- Birbeck University of London School of Psychosocial Sciences
- British Association of Psychotherapists (BAP)
- Centre for Psychoanalytic Studies – University of Essex, UK
- Centre for Psychoanalysis, Middlesex University to the links on the IAJP
website. The MA Psychoanalysis includes a considerable element of Jung.
It is also possible to undertake PhD research…
- C.G. Jung Institute of Chicago
Pacifica Graduate Institute -Pacifica is currently accepting applications for spring and fall 2013enrollment. For admissions information call 805.969.3626 ext. 305Pacifica is an accredited graduate school with two campuses nestled between the coastal foothills and the Pacific Ocean near Santa Barbara, California. The Institute offers masters and doctoral degree programs in psychology, the humanities, and mythological studies, all informed by the traditions of depth psychology.
- Explore Pacifica Graduate Institute at one of our upcoming events.
- Join a teleconference on Wednesday, February 20, 4 p.m. PST, to learn more about Pacifica’s specialization in Community Psychology, Liberation Psychology, and Ecopsychology.
- Participate in a teleconference on Thursday, March 7, at 4 p.m. PST for the Jungian and Archetypal Studies specialization. Core faculty member Dr. Selig will answer your questions about the program, its curriculum, and the many creative ways students and alumni are bringing this work out into the world.
- Attend the Pacifica Experience on March 23, 2013, for a One-Day Introduction to Pacifica’s graduate degree programs
- Saybrook University – MA/PHD JUNGIAN STUDIES From Saybrook University –
If you desire to deepen your understanding of the dynamics of the psyche, add a depth dimension to your clinical work, or explore psycho-dynamics as a catalyst for personal and professional growth, our specialization in Jungian Studies is for you. With an MA, PhD, or certificate program focusing on Jungian psychology, you can augment your clinical practice or expand your knowledge of C.G. Jung, one of the seminal leaders in psychological theory and history.
The Jungian Studies program is designed for those who wish to have a deeper understanding of analytical psychology and its applications in the world. Our students include physicians, psychologists, social workers, counselors, organizational consultants, engineers, artists, writers, teachers, entrepreneurs, and those in other professions.
Each year, students attend a series of seven weekend seminars at The Jung Center in Houston, Texas. This is an excellent program for those who already have licensure who wish to enhance their clinical repertoire. For degrees leading to licensure, please see our programs in Clinical Psychology.
- The Independent Group of Analytical Psychologists
- The International Analytical Psychology Student Program
- The International School of Analytical Psychology Zurich
- The Society of Analytical Psychology